Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Spring is coming!!!!

Spring is almost here after a long, depressing winter..it has been cold and dreary..but for about 2 weeks we had the most beautiful spring like weather..the sun sets later in the evening it gets lighter earlier and it is amazing how much better you feel when the sun is out. The change in peoples moods is amazing as well. But the one thing that I love about spring here is it just makes this beautiful little town more beautiful...the green hills are greener with all the baby lambs on the side of hill...walking down by the harbor is the best in the warm sun...and the water is so blue..and it makes me happy to live here and shows me just how lucky I am to be here...

Jason and I are getting excited about all the things we will go and do and see in the spring and the summer. It is just like getting a chance to start over...Spring is my fav time of the year..Spring and Fall are my most fav times...

It is kind of like the start of a new chapter in our lives...There is so much going on..my mom and sister are coming to visit in April...Jamie and Alan are expecting their first baby...Patty and Ian are having their 2nd wedding over here in July..In August I get to go visit my family and go to Disneyworld...It will be my parents 40th anniversary, our 1st anniversary, and Jason's 40th Bday ...and then December we will be home again to the States for Christmas...so it is a good year coming up with some exciting things..alot of things to look forward to...my life is going great and I am very lucky and try not to take anything for granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment