Tuesday, 13 April 2010

The upcoming visit

Well my mom and sister will be here in less than a week...it has been about 8 months since I have seen them..that is the longest time ever..and I can't wait to give my mom a big hug..and just to spend some time with my mom and sister..my sister is one of my best friends and we always have a good time when we are together...We are meeting them in London and then they are coming here to Brixham..and I can't wait to show them around where I live and our house...and then we are going to Ireland..I am so excited..I have always wanted to go to Ireland..2 weeks with my mom and sister and husband..who could ask for anything better...and then I will only have to wait till August to see my family..and I can't wait..

We are looking to go on the duck tour, the bus tour, and madame toussades, and we are going to Harrod's...we are going to do all the touristy stuff....I will keep you all updated

No comments:

Post a Comment