The one thing that is the hardest living on the other side of the world is missing my neices growing up. These two little girls are the cutest, smartest, and funniest little girls I have ever met.
Julianna is 6 going on 30-she is a tomboy in every sense of the word. She is a beautiful little girl. But she loves the dirt, playing outside, bugs and all kind of animals. We call her the dog whisperer because she is the only one that can calm my crazy sister's dog.
The other day my brother was trying to hook up their new HP printer and it wasn't working. So my neice decided that she was going to write a letter of complaint to HP. The words she couldn't spell she phoenetically spelled and then even told them they could come and fix it on Saturday.
She is curious about everything and wants to know about everything. And has a wonderful imagination. She thinks she is Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Lauren is 5 going on 35-she is a girly girl. She always prefers to wear dresses
and jewelrey and her pocket book with her lipgloss in it. She wears here sunglasses on her head because they look cool. She thinks she is Cinderella and you can't tell her any different.
The other night we were skyping when she asked me what my favorite color is. Was it Red or Blue? I said Red and she started writing something down. I said what are you doing. She said I am taking a survey about your favorite color. And I said why? and she said her friend and her were talking and her friend thinks blue is the best color. Lauren disagrees and wanted to take a survey to prove her wrong.
The most fun I have had with them is having them in the wedding. They wanted a princess dress with a train like Aunt Josy and they wanted Tiara's...they got both and they loved it. There is a photo of Lauren with her sequined purse in her flower girl dress and her bejewelled sunglasses. And then like all Princesses they freaked out when the chicken dance came on...They are one of the things I miss the most from the states. I love them with all my heart and am happy that I have skype so I can see them and still somewhat be a part of their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment